We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Analyst who: thrives in a high production environment, seeks to maximize their income, is bright, motivated, and high achieving to work with our Loan Officers.
- Evaluates loan application files to verify that all data is complete and meets standards, prior to submission to underwriting
- Process loans from set-up to closing by verifying, compiling, and entering borrower information into loan processing systems.
- Interact with Loan Officers to obtain information from the borrowers or to seek clarification about documents in the loan files.
- Works with Loan Officers to determine product suitability and communicates changes to Loan Officer
- Order & verify and analyze loan documentation, including income, credit, appraisal, title, and verification while maintaining strict compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Record data to track the status of loans in processing.
- Inform management of discrepancies in files.
- Contact borrowers or Loan Officer’s to collect required documentation and be a liaison between origination staff, underwriters and borrowers.
- Submit loan application files to underwriting for approval, and create and email approval or denial letters to applicants.
- Submit approved mortgage loan files to closing for settlement.
- Compiles financial and other needed data to complete the loan file.
- Obtains documentation needed to clear conditions, if required.
- Prioritizes workflow so loans close on time.
- Communicates with the title companies, AMC’s, attorneys, and other parties as required.
- Provides excellent customer service to borrowers, Loan Officer, vendors, and other interested parties.
- Directs client to Loan Officer or other licensed employee to clarify and or answer any questions.
- Records data on the status of loans, including the number of new applications and loans, approved, canceled or denied.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage loan processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Must be a self-motivated a self-reliant person
Base Salary + Performance Bonuses + Benefits!
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health, Dental, Disability, LTD & Vision
- Paid Time Off (really?)