Mortgage Loan Originator (MLOs)
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLOs) - As an originator, you will originate and assist borrowers in determining the proper loan options for their financial and investment needs. The MLO will complete a loan application, credit memos and gather necessary documentation to analyze, properly package a credit file for submission and closing. In addition, educating and creating opportunities for those related to the real estate industry. A Loan Originator should have an ability to work with people from all walks of life. There is no monetary ceiling this position has to offer. Work in a fast-paced environment that will drive your success to the limit!
- Interview clients to gather background financial information.
- Analyzing and screening preliminary loan requests.
- Submit loan applications for processing.
- Monitor loan progress from application to closing.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Interpret financial information.
- Submit financial applications.
- Maintain data in information systems.
- Market products, services, & events.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Negotiate agreements.
- Analyze market conditions or trends.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- Communicate with underwriters, credit officers & processors
- NMLS License Required
- Have excellent time management and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Sales Support Experience - Both In-Person and Phone, a plus.
- Must be motivated and persistent.
- Ability to work well independently, multi-task, and handle time-sensitive material in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle objections is a must.
JOB TYPE: We Eat What We Kill or is this just another way to say Full Time!
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Production Bonuses + Benefits!
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health, Dental, Disability, LTD & Vision
- Paid Time Off (really?)